Reverse Lookup

Exchange 1-208-514-XXXX

Location: Idaho, Boise, Ada County
Approximate number of phones: 1256
Carrier: Level 3 Communications - Id (Landline)
Mr. Number records show that there are at least 1,598 active phone numbers with the prefix 208514 out of a possible 10,000. Numbers in this exchange are both mobile and landline phones. Phone numbers beginning with 208-514 are allocated to Idaho, in particular Boise in Ada County. Public records tell us that 50.08% (800) of subscribers are men and 49.92% (797) are women. Median household income in this part of the country is $55,304 and 68.47% of housing units are owner-occupied.

Recent comments about numbers in 1-208-514-XXXX

Reported on Jun 10, 2015
They call, one answers, they hang up... do not have time for this crap!
Reported on Jun 9, 2015
Non-recognizable number. Did not leave any msg.
Reported on May 27, 2015
Say that they are for school loans but they are not
Reported on May 20, 2015
Did not leave message. No caller id other than phone number.
Reported on May 1, 2015
Calls my cell phone daily. Never says anything or leaves a message!
Reported on Apr 30, 2015
I received an unsolicited call from this number at 8 pm on a Wednesday nite but didn't answer, because I didn't recognize the caller. When my answering machine picked up, they hung up without leaving a message. My CID said it was Childrens Canc; so I used my cell phone to call the number and got a recording that said, "You have reached the Children's Cancer Recovery Fund". I then Googled the company and found out they are #11 on the list of Top 50 Worst 'Charities' (and scammers) to donate to. Although their website makes them look quite legitimate, only 4% of the donations they collect goes to actual cancer victims. The majority of the remaining 96% goes to pay the salaries of the organization's founder, his wife and his daughter; and a small portion of it pays for the solicitors and telemarketers they hire to call you and scam donations from you. I have blocked their number to keep them from calling again. To read more about them and others on the 50 Worst 'Charities' ... go to: https://smartasset.com/insights/the-50-worst-charities-in-america-how-to-keep-from-being-scammed
Reported on Apr 23, 2015
Frequent caller to a number listed on DNC Register. I would love to catch them one time and give them a piece of my mind.
Reported on Apr 20, 2015
prank & hangs up
Reported on Apr 20, 2015
prank call & hang up
Reported on Apr 16, 2015
Hang up. No message. Obviously a spammer that should be shut down.
See all commments

Phone numbers in area 1-208-514-0XXX